Tag: Yosef Garfinkel
07/10 | Luke Chandler describes the discovery of Late Bronze Age gold jewelry and an Egyptian scarab that may be inscribed with a Pharaoh’s name on the Fourth Expedition to Lachish. Read more…
Posted in Digs 2014.
- King David’s Palace at Khirbet Qeiyafa?
- Controversial Qeiyafa Comes to U.S. Museum
- What’s the Oldest Hebrew Inscription? A Reply to Christopher Rollston
- Another View: Christopher Rollston’s Methodology of Caution
- Three Takes on the Oldest Hebrew Inscription
- Philip Davies: A Brief Note for Yossi Garfinkel
- A Minimalist Disputes His Demise
- The Great Minimalist Debate
- A Minimalist Disputes His Demise: A Response to Philip Davies
- Breaking News—Evidence of Cultic Activity in Judah Discovered at Khirbet Qeiyafa