Tag: trial of jesus
03/01 | Jason M. Schlude explores how King Herod manipulated his position between two regional powers. Read more…
01/30 | The Lutheran Church of the Redeemer in Jerusalem is a place you may have missed on your first (or even your second) visit to Jerusalem, but it’s well worth your Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- Inscription Reveals Governor of Judea Before the Bar-Kokhba Revolt
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- The Third Wall of Jerusalem: Where Romans and Jews Battled
- What the Temple Mount Floor Looked Like
- Herod Antipas in the Bible and Beyond
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal