Tag: titus flavius
03/01 | Building and furnishing the Herodian Temple involved more than stone quarrying and laying, but the stones and foundations of Herod’s Temple can give us clues to Temple Mount history. Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- The Magdala Stone: The Jerusalem Temple Embodied
- The Third Wall of Jerusalem: Where Romans and Jews Battled
- What the Temple Mount Floor Looked Like
- First Person: BAR Gives Away $50,000
- Alexander the Great in an Ancient Synagogue?
- Tour Showcases Remains of Herod’s Jerusalem Palace—Possible Site of the Trial of Jesus
- The Destruction of Pompeii—God’s Revenge?
- The Masada Siege
- Colorful Wall Paintings Excavated at Galilean Sepphoris