12/03 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
10/09 | Megiddo’s Great Temple is a structure that, according to its excavators, “has proven to be the most monumental single edifice so far uncovered in the EB I Levant and ranks Read more…
- Anna in the Bible
- Were There Arameans at Abel Beth Maacah?
- Where Are They Now?
- The Formation of the Jewish Canon
- The Quest for the Historical Paul
- The “Gospel of Jesus’ Wife” Papyrus Revisited
- Derbe Excavations Explore Pauline Site
- BAR Authors Respond to Readers’ Letters
- The Oxford Handbook of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Inmate Turns Egyptologist Through Study of Hieroglyphs (and BAR)