02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
Tag: the second temple
- Who Were the Essenes?
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Where Were the Dead Sea Scrolls Found and Who Put Them There?
- Hanukkah Discovery: Ancient Menorah and Cross Carvings
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Hezekiah’s Tunnel Reexamined
- The Third Wall of Jerusalem: Where Romans and Jews Battled
- Sifting Antiquity on the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?