Tag: the new testament
03/06 | Laodicea was a wealthy city in western Turkey that flourished for centuries. Why does the author of the Book of Revelation call the church of Laodicea “lukewarm”—neither hot nor cold? Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Understanding the Good Samaritan Parable
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Early Christian Art Symbols Endure after Iconoclast Attack
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- The Origin of Christianity
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- Digs 2017: Digging Through Time
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible