Tag: the masada
04/04 | Paleographer Ada Yardeni identified the handwriting of a single scribe on more than 50 Dead Sea Scrolls from Qumran and Masada. What can this tell us about the scribal community Read more…
04/04 | In this exclusive interview, archaeologist Eric H. Cline sits down with Bible History Daily to discuss his new book, Three Stones Make a Wall: The Story of Archaeology (Princeton Univ. Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- 2,000-Year-Old Road Unearthed in Bet Shemesh
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Ancient Cupping in Israel
- Digs 2017: Digging Through Time
- How Ancient Jews Dated Years
- The Third Wall of Jerusalem: Where Romans and Jews Battled
- What the Temple Mount Floor Looked Like
- Machaerus: Beyond the Beheading of John the Baptist