Tag: the last supper
03/28 | Many people still assume that Jesus’ Last Supper was a Seder, a ritual meal held in celebration of the Jewish holiday of Passover. In this exclusive Bible History Daily guest Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- In the Master’s Steps
- The Hungry Jesus
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal