02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
Tag: the last supper
12/17 | The Gospels, the first four books of the New Testament, tell the story of the life of Jesus. Yet only one—the Gospel of John—claims to be an eyewitness account, the Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- In the Master’s Steps
- The Hungry Jesus
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Pella: A Window on Survival