Tag: the jewish revolt
09/07 | A bronze Judaea Capta coin issued by Jewish ruler Agrippa II was discovered in the 2014 Bethsaida excavations. Read more…
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- The Destruction of Pompeii—God’s Revenge?
- Archaeologists on Crutches
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event: Why the Jews Took on Rome
- A New Document Dated to Four Years After the Second Jewish Revolt
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?
- Titus Flavius Josephus and the Prophet Jeremiah
- What is it? Multiple choices for our Facebook discussion
- Jerusalem’s Traitor
- Putting the Bible on the Map