Tag: the jerusalem temple
01/04 | Cave explorers in the Judean Shephelah found ancient carvings of a seven-branched menorah and a cross during the Hanukkah holiday. Read more…
- The Split of Early Christianity and Judaism
- Digs 2017: Digging Through Time
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- The Magdala Stone: The Jerusalem Temple Embodied
- Sifting Antiquity on the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- The Destruction of Pompeii—God’s Revenge?
- The Fishy Secret to Ancient Magdala’s Economic Growth