Tag: The Israelites
03/10 | Archaeological work at the site of Tel ‘Eton in Israel may have uncovered an important Iron Age Judahite administrative center. Read more…
- No, No, Bad Dog: Dogs in the Bible
- D.C.-Area Lecture: The Collapse of Civilizations in 1177 B.C. and the Emergence of Israel
- Asherah and the Asherim: Goddess or Cult Symbol?
- What Brings You Here?
- Daily Life in Ancient Israel
- Ancient Worship in Israel—Before the Israelites
- Merneptah Owned Egypt’s Largest Sarcophagus
- Jerusalem of Gold
- Where Is Jezebel?
- Analysis of Microscope Photographs: The Ivory Pomegranate Inscription—Preserved And Missing