Tag: the historical jesus
12/08 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Chagall: Love, War and Exile
- The Quest for the Historical Paul
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- “Is This Not the Carpenter?”
- Sean Freyne (1935–2013)
- Geza Vermes (1924-2013)
- The Making of a Messiah
- Biblical Archaeology Books on the Go
- That Other “King of the Jews”
- Is the Harvard Theological Review a Coward or Did Dr. Karen King Do Something Wrong?