Tag: the hebrew bible
04/12 | How many people mentioned in the Hebrew Bible have been confirmed archaeologically? Lawrence Mykytiuk reveals the surprising number—from Israelite kings to Mesopotamian monarchs—and some lesser figures as well. Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- Baptismal Site “Bethany Beyond the Jordan” Added to UNESCO World Heritage List
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Who Were the Hittites?
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- Water from a Walking Rock
- Free Hebrew Bible Course with Shaye Cohen
- The Song of Songs: Love Is Strong as Death
- The Masoretic Text and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Were Mary and Joseph Married or Engaged at Jesus’ Birth?
- How Was the Bible Written During and After the Exile?