Tag: The gospel of mark
02/02 | James Tabor presents a new look at the original text of the earliest Gospel. Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
11/16 | Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute? Was Mary Magdalene wife of Jesus? These are the questions that concern author Birger A. Pearson in his article “From Saint to Sinner” that follows Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- Inline Ad – Easter: Exploring the Resurrection of Jesus
- What’s Funny About the Gospel of Mark?
- Jesus and the Eyewitnesses
- Did Morton Smith Forge “Secret Mark”?
- Has the Tomb of Jesus Been Discovered?