Tag: the gospel of mark
02/12 | Many people still assume that Jesus’ Last Supper was a Seder, a ritual meal held in celebration of the Jewish holiday of Passover. In this exclusive Bible History Daily guest Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?
- The Parables of Jesus
- Ancient Amulets with Incipits
- Tischendorf on Trial for Removing Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament
- The Hungry Jesus
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?