Tag: the gospel of mark
09/18 | In the fifth-century C.E. Codex Bezae, an early edition of the New Testament written in Greek, the Gospel of Mark describes Jesus’ anger before healing a leper (Mark 1:41). While Read more…
- Liberator of the Nag Hammadi Codices
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?
- Ancient Amulets with Incipits
- Tischendorf on Trial for Removing Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament
- The Hungry Jesus
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference