Tag: the first jewish revolt
12/03 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- How Ancient Jews Dated Years
- The Third Wall of Jerusalem: Where Romans and Jews Battled
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- The Masada Siege
- Colorful Wall Paintings Excavated at Galilean Sepphoris
- An Ancient Jewish Lamp Workshop in the Galilee
- Israel Exploration Society’s Joseph Aviram Turns 100
- What Did Herod’s Temple in Jerusalem Look Like?
- A New Document Dated to Four Years After the Second Jewish Revolt
- 2,200-Year-Old Duck-Shaped Shovel Unearthed in Ancient Galilee