Tag: the bible and
03/06 | Laodicea was a wealthy city in western Turkey that flourished for centuries. Why does the author of the Book of Revelation call the church of Laodicea “lukewarm”—neither hot nor cold? Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Did Archaeologists Really Discover a New Dead Sea Scroll Cave?
- Lilith in the Bible and Mythology
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- The Aleppo Codex Online
- Errors in the Masoretes’ “Original” Hebrew Manuscripts of the Bible?
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- 10 Great Biblical Artifacts at the Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem