Tag: Temple Mount
01/06 | Archaeologist Shimon Gibson believes a fourth-century earthquake, not the Romans, caused stones to topple from the Western Wall. Read more…
- The Temple Mount in the Herodian Period (37 BC–70 A.D.)
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- The Jerusalem Western Wall Tunnel
- Ophel Treasure Goes on Display at the Israel Museum
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- Study Investigates Western Wall Erosion
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Pilgrims’ Progress to Byzantine Jerusalem
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- Lebanese Cedar—The Prized Tree of Ancient Woodworking