Tag: Temple Mount
05/09 | Archaeologist Hillel Geva says that population estimates for ancient Jerusalem are too high. His new estimates begin with people living on no more than a dozen acres. Read more…
Posted in Jerusalem.
- Amulet with Cartouche of Thutmose III Discovered in Jerusalem
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- Distant Views of the Holy Land
- What Did Herod’s Temple in Jerusalem Look Like?
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2015
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- King David’s Palace and the Millo
- King Hezekiah in the Bible: Royal Seal of Hezekiah Comes to Light
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man