01/06 | Archaeologist Shimon Gibson believes a fourth-century earthquake, not the Romans, caused stones to topple from the Western Wall. Read more…
Tag: Temple Mount
12/03 | Archaeological architect Leen Ritmeyer presents drawings of the Temple Mount in the Herodian period. Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
- Ophel Treasure Goes on Display at the Israel Museum
- Study Investigates Western Wall Erosion
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- First Person: Gold from the Temple?
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- Precursor to Paleo-Hebrew Script Discovered in Jerusalem
- Ancient Chisel Unearthed at the Western Wall
- A Virtual Tour of the Temple Mount