Tag: Temple Mount
06/01 | Discovered during the Temple Mount Sifting Project, this seventh-century B.C.E. clay bulla inscribed in paleo-Hebrew script with the phrase “Gibeon, for the king” provides new evidence for how ancient taxes Read more…
05/09 | Alan Millard examines the Proto-Canaanite script of the earliest alphabetic text ever found in Jerusalem. What can it tell us about literacy during the time of David and Solomon? Read more…
Posted in Inscriptions.
- Ancient Chisel Unearthed at the Western Wall
- What Were the Crusades and How Did They Impact Jerusalem?
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- A Virtual Tour of the Temple Mount
- The Walls of the Temple Mount (2 vols.)
- Herod’s Temple Mount Revealed in Al-Aqsa Mosque Restoration
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- Video: Inside the 2012 Ophel Excavations
- Avraham Faust on David’s Palace
- Pella: A Window on Survival