04/26 | A schoolgirl participating in the Temple Mount Sifting Project in Jerusalem found a rare amulet bearing the name of Egyptian Pharaoh Thutmose III. Read more…
Tag: Temple Mount
04/01 | Discovered during the Temple Mount Sifting Project, this seventh-century B.C.E. clay bulla inscribed in paleo-Hebrew script with the phrase “Gibeon, for the king” provides evidence for how ancient taxes were Read more…
- What Did Herod’s Temple in Jerusalem Look Like?
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2015
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- King David’s Palace and the Millo
- King Hezekiah in the Bible: Royal Seal of Hezekiah Comes to Light
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- The Seleucid Akra: 2,200-Year-Old Jerusalem Fortress Uncovered?
- Which Altar Was the Right One in Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Precursor to Paleo-Hebrew Script Discovered in Jerusalem