Tag: tel dan
11/04 | BAR editor Hershel Shanks discusses a recent article in the Atlantic unmasking a fake ancient inscription in which Jesus refers to “my wife.” Read more…
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- First Person: BAR Gives Away $50,000
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- Christian Apocrypha: The “Lost Gospels”?
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event: The Golden Age of King Midas
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- King Midas and His Golden Touch at the Penn Museum
- The Shema‘ Yisrael
- Which Altar Was the Right One in Ancient Israelite Religion?
- The Renewed Excavations at Tel Dan