Tag: tel dan
11/09 | What do Iron Age altars tell us about Biblical sacrifices and worship in ancient Israelite religion? Read more…
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- The Shema‘ Yisrael
- Iron Age Gate and Fortifications Uncovered at Philistine Gath
- BAR Bible and Archaeology Survey
- Huqoq 2015: New Mosaics Unearthed at Huqoq Synagogue
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible