Tag: tel dan
09/13 | The Christian apocrypha—noncanonical gospels—didn’t make the cut. But were they truly rejected, suppressed and destroyed? Until recent times there was no doubt. But now this “truth” may be unraveling. Many Read more…
09/07 | On Sunday, September 11, 2016, Dr. C. Brian Rose will deliver the lecture “The Golden Age of King Midas: Excavations at Gordion, Turkey” in the Washington, D.C. area. Read more…
- King Midas and His Golden Touch at the Penn Museum
- The Shema‘ Yisrael
- Which Altar Was the Right One in Ancient Israelite Religion?
- The Renewed Excavations at Tel Dan
- The Interrupted Search for King David’s Palace
- BAR Interview with Elie Wiesel and Frank Moore Cross
- “Down the Rabbit Hole”: Owner of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Papyrus Unmasked
- Timeline of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Saga
- Digs 2016
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?