08/10 | Remains of the monumental city gate and fortifications of Iron Age Gath—home of the Biblical giant Goliath—were uncovered in excavations at Tell es-Safi in central Israel. Read more…
07/22 | Tel Burna excavation staff member Chris McKinny discusses the discovery of Iron Age fortifications at Tel Burna. Read more…
Posted in Digs 2015.
07/06 | A Solomonic Gate stands at Gezer—or does it? In their Archaeological Views column “In the Shadow of Solomon (and Everyone Else)” in the July/August 2015 issue of BAR, excavation codirectors Read more…
- The Oracle of Delphi—Was She Really Stoned?
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- An Archaeological Journey from Genesis through Jesus
- First Person: BAR’s 40th Birthday
- Hoard of Gold Coins Found in Caesarea Harbor
- BAR Anniversary Bible Quiz
- The “High Place” at Tel Gezer
- Were There Arameans at Abel Beth Maacah?
- First Person: Life Was Not So Bad for Smelters
- Solomon, Socrates and Aristotle