10/20 | Archaeological excavations are prohibited on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, though one project—the Temple Mount Sifting Project—has been analyzing soil that came from the Temple Mount since 2004. Learn the Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
10/04 | A millennia-old latrine discovered at Tel Lachish in Israel could be evidence of King Hezekiah’s religious reforms enacted throughout the Kingdom of Judah in the eighth century B.C.E. Read more…
- Fruit in the Bible
- How Bad Was the Babylonian Exile?
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Who Is the Queen of Sheba in the Bible?
- The Destruction of Pompeii—God’s Revenge?
- The Archaeology of Atheism in Ancient Athens
- Lachish: Open Access to BAR Articles on Lachish Archaeology
- The “High Place” at Tel Gezer
- Precursor to Paleo-Hebrew Script Discovered in Jerusalem