03/27 | Israeli scholar Yigal Levin’s article “Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem” in the July/August 2012 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review examines the historical veracity of both the Egyptian Pharaoh’s account and Read more…
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- First Person: Misogyny in the Bible
- The Song of Songs: Love Is Strong as Death
- Hazor Excavations’ Amnon Ben-Tor Reveals Who Conquered Biblical Canaanites
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Tarshish: Hacksilber Hoards Pinpoint Solomon’s Silver Source
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Solomon, Socrates and Aristotle
- Biblical Sha’arayim: Khirbet Qeiyafa’s Second Gate Discovered