10/05 | Where did Jesus turn water into wine? According to archaeologist Tom McCollough in “Searching for Cana: Where Jesus Turned Water into Wine” in the November/December 2015 issue of BAR, one Read more…
- In the Master’s Steps
- First Person: Is “Bible” a Dirty Word?
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Mysterious Podium Uncovered Near Temple Mount
- The Shema‘ Yisrael
- Iron Age Gate and Fortifications Uncovered at Philistine Gath
- BAR Bible and Archaeology Survey
- Huqoq 2015: New Mosaics Unearthed at Huqoq Synagogue
- Baptismal Site “Bethany Beyond the Jordan” Added to UNESCO World Heritage List
- Secret Mikveh Discovered Under a Living Room Floor