01/04 | Cave explorers in the Judean Shephelah found ancient carvings of a seven-branched menorah and a cross during the Hanukkah holiday. Read more…
12/17 | The Gospels, the first four books of the New Testament, tell the story of the life of Jesus. Yet only one—the Gospel of John—claims to be an eyewitness account, the Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- The Bethesda Pool, Site of One of Jesus’ Miracles
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- First Person: Why Consult Scholarship to Judge “Jesus’ Wife” Fragment?
- Hezekiah’s Tunnel Reexamined
- Herod Antipas in the Bible and Beyond
- Justinian Plague Linked to the Black Death
- The Stones of Herod’s Temple Reveal Temple Mount History
- Christian Apocrypha: The “Lost Gospels”?