09/13 | The Christian apocrypha—noncanonical gospels—didn’t make the cut. But were they truly rejected, suppressed and destroyed? Until recent times there was no doubt. But now this “truth” may be unraveling. Many Read more…
09/07 | On Sunday, September 11, 2016, Dr. C. Brian Rose will deliver the lecture “The Golden Age of King Midas: Excavations at Gordion, Turkey” in the Washington, D.C. area. Read more…
06/30 | An investigative article by Ariel Sabar recently published in The Atlantic delves into the identity of the anonymous owner of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife papyrus, revealing more than anyone Read more…
Posted in Inscriptions.
- Timeline of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Saga
- The Nag Hammadi Codices and Gnostic Christianity
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2015
- Solomon, Socrates and Aristotle
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- The Bethesda Pool, Site of One of Jesus’ Miracles
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?