07/28 | The Mt. Zion dig in Jerusalem has been excavating a first-century C.E. mansion that may have belonged to aristocrats or a member of the wealthy Jewish priestly families. Read more…
Tag: shimon gibson
02/02 | James Tabor presents a new look at the original text of the earliest Gospel. Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
01/08 | Visitors to Jerusalem’s Old City can now explore remains of King Herod’s palace, which may be where Roman governor Pontius Pilate tried and condemned Jesus of Nazareth to death. Read more…
- Western Wall Rubble: Caused by Fourth-Century Earthquake?
- The Jerusalem Western Wall Tunnel
- The Quest for the Historical Paul
- Tourists, Travellers, and Hotels in Nineteenth-Century Jerusalem
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Fruit in the Bible
- Can A Pre-Christian Version of the Book of Revelation Be Recovered?
- Students Dig in Style on Mt. Zion Excavation
- Private Lives of Jerusalem Elites Revealed in Mt. Zion Excavations
- The Walls of the Temple Mount (2 vols.)