03/01 | Visitors to Jerusalem’s Old City can now explore remains of King Herod’s palace, which may be where Roman governor Pontius Pilate tried and condemned Jesus of Nazareth to death. Read more…
Tag: shimon gibson
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- Excavating at Mt. Zion: Jerusalem Dig Uncovers Ancient Mansion
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Western Wall Rubble: Caused by Fourth-Century Earthquake?
- The Jerusalem Western Wall Tunnel
- The Quest for the Historical Paul
- Tourists, Travellers, and Hotels in Nineteenth-Century Jerusalem
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Can A Pre-Christian Version of the Book of Revelation Be Recovered?
- Students Dig in Style on Mt. Zion Excavation