Tag: shimon gibson
09/01 | Visitors to Jerusalem’s Old City can explore remains of King Herod’s palace, which may be where Roman governor Pontius Pilate tried and condemned Jesus of Nazareth to death. Read more…
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?
- Excavating at Mt. Zion: Jerusalem Dig Uncovers Ancient Mansion
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Western Wall Rubble: Caused by Fourth-Century Earthquake?
- The Jerusalem Western Wall Tunnel
- The Quest for the Historical Paul
- Tourists, Travellers, and Hotels in Nineteenth-Century Jerusalem
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Can A Pre-Christian Version of the Book of Revelation Be Recovered?