08/15 | In their BAR Archaeological Views column, Abel Beth Maacah staff describe the excitement around the discovery of a Late Bronze Age silver hoard, one of the earliest ever found in Read more…
Posted in Ancient Israel.
- Judith: A Remarkable Heroine
- No, No, Bad Dog: Dogs in the Bible
- The Interrupted Search for King David’s Palace
- BAR Interview with Elie Wiesel and Frank Moore Cross
- Historical Tour of the Temple Mount
- Where Did the Philistines Come From?
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- King David’s Palace and the Millo
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Ancient Apiary on Display