04/01 | Discovered during the Temple Mount Sifting Project, this seventh-century B.C.E. clay bulla inscribed in paleo-Hebrew script with the phrase “Gibeon, for the king” provides evidence for how ancient taxes were Read more…
Tag: ronny reich
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- Western Wall Rubble: Caused by Fourth-Century Earthquake?
- First Person: Human Sacrifice to an Ammonite God?
- George Washington and King David
- Ancient Chisel Unearthed at the Western Wall
- Canaanite Fortress Discovered in the City of David
- Again the Siloam Tunnel
- Regarding Recent Suggestions Redating the Siloam Tunnel
- Biblical Archaeology Review Contributors Awarded Levi-Sala Book Prizes
- The Value of Relics and Biblical Artifacts Found in Israel