Tag: Ronny Reich
06/28 | Several popular Biblical Archaeology Review contributors were recognized at the 2012 Irene Levi-Sala Annual Research Seminar in Beer Sheva, Israel. The prestigious book prizes are given “to encourage and reward Read more…
Posted in Archaeologists, Biblical Scholars & Works.
06/08 | To many professional archaeologists, “relic” is a dirty word. Biblical artifacts found to have a direct connection to a specific person or story in the Bible are sometimes denigrated as Read more…
Posted in Biblical Artifacts.
- Mikva’ot in Galilean Caves Suggest Lives of Refuge and Religion
- How Ancient Taxes Were Collected Under King Manasseh
- Excavating the City of David
- What Are These Strange Markings Found Near Jerusalem’s Gihon Spring?
- VERDICT: NOT GUILTY
- Scholar Disputes Reading of New Jerusalem “Seal” Inscription
- What Do Archaeologists Do With the Bible?
- Jerusalem Seal Gives Evidence for Temple Ritual
- The Jesus Dynasty
- Lyrical Antiquities