07/14 | How accurate is Luke’s account of the riot at Ephesus described in Acts 19:23–41? Excavations at the site bring this Biblical event to reality in a new way—from inscriptions and Read more…
Tag: roman period
06/03 | Mentioned more than 30 times in the Hebrew Bible, Jezreel, famous for the story of Naboth and his vineyard, was possibly Ahab and Jezebel’s second home and the setting for Read more…
Posted in Archaeology Today.
- IAA to Excavate Judean Desert Caves in Search of Scrolls
- Birdwatcher Spies Egyptian Scarab Seal at Dor
- Sepphoris Inscriptions Reference Rabbis
- To Jerusalem: Pilgrimage Road Identified?
- Digs 2016: Passport to the Biblical World
- 2,200-Year-Old Duck-Shaped Shovel Unearthed in Ancient Galilee
- Solomon, Socrates and Aristotle
- Hierapolis and the Gateway to Hell
- Visiting Turkey: Museums of Archaeology Dazzle
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?