08/07 | Most Jewish readers approach the New Testament, if they approach it at all, with at best a certain unfamiliarity. This is unfortunate, according to Jewish New Testament scholar Amy-Jill Levine, Read more…
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- Condemned to Mine Copper
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- The Nag Hammadi Codices and Gnostic Christianity
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- The Bethesda Pool, Site of One of Jesus’ Miracles
- Machaerus: Beyond the Beheading of John the Baptist