08/17 | There is very little archaeological evidence of royal ancient Israelite religion. Excavations have had greater access to sites showing everyday “folk religion,” mostly because the center of elite ancient Israelite Read more…
- Uncovering the Jewish Context of the New Testament
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- Condemned to Mine Copper
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- The Nag Hammadi Codices and Gnostic Christianity
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- The Siloam Pool: Where Jesus Healed the Blind Man
- Understanding the Jewish Menorah
- The Bethesda Pool, Site of One of Jesus’ Miracles