03/01 | The Book of Exodus in the Bible describes ten Egyptian plagues that bring suffering to the land of pharaoh. Are these Biblical plagues plausible on any level? In the following Read more…
11/16 | Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute? Was Mary Magdalene wife of Jesus? These are the questions that concern author Birger A. Pearson in his article “From Saint to Sinner.” Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Viewing Petroglyphs as More than Scribbles
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- Did the Northern Kingdom of Israel Practice Customary Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Uncovering the Jewish Context of the New Testament
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- Condemned to Mine Copper
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- The Nag Hammadi Codices and Gnostic Christianity
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?