12/09 | Were the gifts of the magi meant to save Jesus from the pain of arthritis? It’s possible, according to researchers at Cardiff University in Wales who have been studying the Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- Medicine in the Ancient World
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible
- Understanding the Good Samaritan Parable
- Searching for the Temple of King Solomon
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- The Iron Age I Structure on Mt. Ebal