07/01 | Until the discovery of the Nag Hammadi codices in 1945, the Gnostic view of early Christianity had largely been forgotten. The teachings of Gnostic Christianity—vilified especially since they were declared Read more…
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Paul and Jesus
- Witnessing the Divine
- Jesus, Paul and the Gospels
- Summer Study Course Sale
- Jane Schaberg (1938–2012)
- Inline Ad – Easter: Exploring the Resurrection of Jesus
- Is Jesus’ Crucifixion Reflected in Soil Deposition?
- How Jewish Is the New Testament?