Tag: resurrection of jesus
02/12 | Many people still assume that Jesus’ Last Supper was a Seder, a ritual meal held in celebration of the Jewish holiday of Passover. In this exclusive Bible History Daily guest Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- The Hungry Jesus
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- Bible Secrets Revealed, Episode 4: “The Real Jesus”
- Bible Secrets Revealed
- Can A Pre-Christian Version of the Book of Revelation Be Recovered?