Tag: resurrection of jesus
12/08 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- Bible Secrets Revealed, Episode 4: “The Real Jesus”
- Bible Secrets Revealed
- Can A Pre-Christian Version of the Book of Revelation Be Recovered?
- Ancient Crucifixion Images
- The Making of a Messiah
- A “Gospel of Jesus’ Wife” on a Coptic Papyrus
- Jesus, Paul and the Gospels