Tag: resurrection of jesus
12/03 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- The Hungry Jesus
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- Bible Secrets Revealed, Episode 4: “The Real Jesus”
- Bible Secrets Revealed
- Can A Pre-Christian Version of the Book of Revelation Be Recovered?