01/25 | Recent excavations in Limyra, Turkey, have uncovered a mysterious building near the city’s east gate. Although the structure has been only partially excavated, Jewish iconography and architectural features have already Read more…
12/03 | Did Jesus of Nazareth, “the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5), really exist? What’s the evidence outside of the Bible? Classical and Jewish writings from the first several centuries C.E. Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Ancient Synagogues in Israel and the Diaspora
- Magdala 2016: Excavating the Hometown of Mary Magdalene
- Everyday Eves
- Ancient Synagogues—Archaeology and Art
- First Person: What Should We Do with $25,000?
- Monumental Entryway to King Herod’s Palace at Herodium Excavated
- 2014 Scholarship Recipients Go Digging
- BASONOVA Lecture: Queen for Eternity
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- Digs 2014: Layers of Meaning