04/02 | Archaeologists excavating in downtown Tel Aviv, Israel, have discovered ancient Egyptian beer vessels dating back 5,000 years. Read more…
12/13 | In “Buy Low, Sell High: The Marketplace at Ashkelon” in the January/February 2014 issue of BAR, Daniel Master and Lawrence Stager examine what was traded and by whom in Philistine Read more…
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Back-Breakers from Ashkelon and Hazor
- What’s a Greek God Doing in an Ancient Synagogue?
- Alexander to Constantine
- The Diggers Return
- The Huqoq Synagogue Mosaics
- Gus Van Beek (1922–2012)
- Hasmonean Farm Identified in West Jerusalem
- Itzhaq Beit-Arieh (1930–2012)
- Daskyleion Inscriptions Reveal Phrygian and Lydian Populations