Tag: post biblical
03/16 | A third-century portrait of a woman drawing water from a well was uncovered in the Dura-Europos church in Syria. While this was originally interpreted as the Biblical scene of the Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Myra, Turkey: St. Nicholas’s Christian Capital
- D.C.-Area Archaeology Event
- Lilith in the Bible and Mythology
- Were Mary and Joseph Married or Engaged at Jesus’ Birth?
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Tarshish: Hacksilber Hoards Pinpoint Solomon’s Silver Source
- Solomon, Socrates and Aristotle
- Hanukkah Discovery: Ancient Menorah and Cross Carvings
- 10 Great Biblical Artifacts at the Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem
- Ancient Cupping in Israel