08/13 | What do Iron Age altars tell us about Biblical sacrifices and worship in ancient Israelite religion? Read more…
07/10 | The first and only Philistine cemetery ever discovered has been found outside the walls of ancient Ashkelon. Read more…
- Where Did the Philistines Come From?
- The Philistine Marketplace at Ashkelon
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Birdwatcher Spies Egyptian Scarab Seal at Dor
- Remembering Trude Dothan
- First Person: Banning Ba’al
- Two D.C.-Area Archaeology Events
- The “Philistines” to the North
- The Gurob Ship-Cart Model and Its Mediterranean Context