02/02 | Trude Dothan, the doyenne of Philistine archaeology, passed away recently at the age of 93. In commemoration of her pioneering achievements, eight BAR articles have been made free and publicly Read more…
- Where Did the Philistines Come From?
- Which Altar Was the Right One in Ancient Israelite Religion?
- Two D.C.-Area Archaeology Events
- Ancient Amulets with Incipits
- Iron Age Gate and Fortifications Uncovered at Philistine Gath
- Tel Burna 2015: The Iron II Fortifications in Areas A1 and B2
- Ashkelon 2015: A Midseason Night’s Dream … and Day’s Work
- What Does the Aegean World Have to Do with the Biblical World?
- The Philistine Marketplace at Ashkelon
- The “Philistines” to the North