08/10 | Remains of the monumental city gate and fortifications of Iron Age Gath—home of the Biblical giant Goliath—were uncovered in excavations at Tell es-Safi in central Israel. Read more…
07/22 | Tel Burna excavation staff member Chris McKinny discusses the discovery of Iron Age fortifications at Tel Burna. Read more…
Posted in Digs 2015.
- Ashkelon 2015: A Midseason Night’s Dream … and Day’s Work
- What Does the Aegean World Have to Do with the Biblical World?
- The Philistine Marketplace at Ashkelon
- The “Philistines” to the North
- Tel ‘Eton Excavations Reveal Possible Judahite Administrative Center
- Biblical Archaeology: Whither and Whence
- BAR Anniversary Bible Quiz
- 10 Great Biblical Artifacts at the Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem
- Largest Known Ancient Egyptian Fortress Excavated at Tell el-Habua
- Top 10 Biblical Archaeology Discoveries in 2014