07/10 | The first and only Philistine cemetery ever discovered has been found outside the walls of ancient Ashkelon. Read more…
05/20 | Excavators at Tell es-Safi/Gath, the site of Gath of the Philistines mentioned in the Bible, found an exceptionally well preserved horned altar reminiscent of the Israelite horned altars described in Read more…
- The Philistine Marketplace at Ashkelon
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Was Biblical Israel an Egalitarian Society?
- Birdwatcher Spies Egyptian Scarab Seal at Dor
- Remembering Trude Dothan
- First Person: Banning Ba’al
- Two D.C.-Area Archaeology Events
- The “Philistines” to the North
- The Gurob Ship-Cart Model and Its Mediterranean Context
- Queen of the Philistines: Trude Dothan (1922–2016)