01/04 | The Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem houses one of the world’s most important collections of Biblical artifacts. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- From the Days of King David
- 2016 BAS Scholarship Winners
- Beth Shean in the Bible and Archaeology
- Who Was the Wife of Cain?
- You Are What You Eat: The Israelite Diet and Archaeology
- Ashkelon Through the Ages
- Which Altar Was the Right One in Ancient Israelite Religion?
- First-Ever Philistine Cemetery Unearthed at Ashkelon
- Ashkelon’s Last Hurrah
- Where Did the Philistines Come From?