08/25 | An excavation at a cave in Galilee has uncovered what may be a 2,000-year-old stone vessel production center. In the first century C.E., Jews commonly used stone vessels in observance Read more…
- Josephus on the Essenes
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- What’s Missing from Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament?
- The Gospel of Thomas’s 114 Sayings of Jesus
- Ancient Jewish Theology and Law
- The Robo-Scribe
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- The Jewish-Christian Schism
- Sectarianism in the Second Temple Period