03/29 | Archaeologists discovered eight Jewish ritual baths, cisterns and a complex of underground hiding refuges at a 2,000-year-old settlement in Israel. Read more…
03/28 | Many people still assume that Jesus’ Last Supper was a Seder, a ritual meal held in celebration of the Jewish holiday of Passover. In this exclusive Bible History Daily guest Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- Jewish Purification: Stone Vessel Workshop Discovered in Galilee
- Biblical Pharisees and Jewish Halakhah
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- What’s Missing from Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament?
- The Gospel of Thomas’s 114 Sayings of Jesus
- Ancient Jewish Theology and Law
- The Robo-Scribe