02/12 | Many people still assume that Jesus’ Last Supper was a Seder, a ritual meal held in celebration of the Jewish holiday of Passover. In this exclusive Bible History Daily guest Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- What’s Missing from Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament?
- The Gospel of Thomas’s 114 Sayings of Jesus
- Ancient Jewish Theology and Law
- The Robo-Scribe
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- The Jewish-Christian Schism
- Sectarianism in the Second Temple Period
- Biblical Pharisees and Jewish Halakhah
- The Quest for the Historical Paul