08/07 | Most Jewish readers approach the New Testament, if they approach it at all, with at best a certain unfamiliarity. This is unfortunate, according to Jewish New Testament scholar Amy-Jill Levine, Read more…
- Josephus on the Essenes
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- What’s Funny About the Gospel of Mark?
- How Jewish Is the New Testament?
- The Historical Jesus: An Essential Guide
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Hasmonean State
- New Perspectives on Resurrection
- The First Paul
- In Quest of the Historical Pharisees
- The Messiah Son of Joseph