05/01 | Israeli scholar Yigal Levin’s article “Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem” in the July/August 2012 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review examines the historical veracity of both the Egyptian Pharaoh’s account and Read more…
- Amulet with Cartouche of Thutmose III Discovered in Jerusalem
- The Exodus: Fact or Fiction?
- Epilepsy, Tutankhamun and Monotheism
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Daily Life in Ancient Israel
- I Spy: A 3,500-Year-Old Ancient Egyptian Scarab
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Beth Shean in the Bible and Archaeology