10/09 | Megiddo’s Great Temple is a structure that, according to its excavators, “has proven to be the most monumental single edifice so far uncovered in the EB I Levant and ranks Read more…
- Love Your Neighbor: Only Israelites or Everyone?
- Masterpiece from the Pyramid Age
- Carchemish in the Bible and History
- The “High Place” at Tel Gezer
- The Last Days of Hattusa
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Amulet with Cartouche of Thutmose III Discovered in Jerusalem
- The Exodus: Fact or Fiction?
- Epilepsy, Tutankhamun and Monotheism
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?