11/12 | How many people mentioned in the Hebrew Bible have been confirmed archaeologically? Lawrence Mykytiuk reveals the surprising number—from Israelite kings to Mesopotamian monarchs—and some lesser figures as well. Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Early Bronze Age: Megiddo’s Great Temple and the Birth of Urban Culture in the Levant
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- Love Your Neighbor: Only Israelites or Everyone?
- Masterpiece from the Pyramid Age
- Carchemish in the Bible and History
- The “High Place” at Tel Gezer
- The Last Days of Hattusa
- Did Pharaoh Sheshonq Attack Jerusalem?
- Amulet with Cartouche of Thutmose III Discovered in Jerusalem