Tag: People in the Bible
09/29 | Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute? Was Mary Magdalene wife of Jesus? These are the questions that concern author Birger A. Pearson in his article “From Saint to Sinner.” Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Water from a Walking Rock
- Tel Burna 2015: Area A2—A Judahite Administrative Building?
- Wrapping Up Ashkelon’s 2015 Season
- Tel Burna 2015: The Iron II Fortifications in Areas A1 and B2
- An Ancient Jewish Lamp Workshop in the Galilee
- Ashkelon 2015: A Midseason Night’s Dream … and Day’s Work
- Digging into Ancient Ashkelon: The 2015 Season
- Tel Burna: An Introduction to the Biblical Town
- Cain and Abel in the Bible