09/23 | The Cave of Elijah the Prophet in Israel faces the threat that its inscriptions may be defaced or destroyed by modern visitors who crowd into it daily. Read more…
Tag: People in the Bible
08/04 | Tel Burna staff member Chris McKinny discusses the excavation of a possible Judahite administrative building. Read more…
Posted in Digs 2015.
- Wrapping Up Ashkelon’s 2015 Season
- Tel Burna 2015: The Iron II Fortifications in Areas A1 and B2
- An Ancient Jewish Lamp Workshop in the Galilee
- Ashkelon 2015: A Midseason Night’s Dream … and Day’s Work
- Digging into Ancient Ashkelon: The 2015 Season
- Tel Burna: An Introduction to the Biblical Town
- Cain and Abel in the Bible
- Herod Antipas in the Bible and Beyond
- Is the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife a Fake?
- First Person: What Should We Do with $25,000?