08/12 | For the first time at the ancient city of Sepphoris in Israel’s Galilee, wall painting fragments displaying figurative images have been discovered. Read more…
Tag: People in the Bible
08/09 | Historical sources say that the export of salted fish at Magdala was so successful that it soon became a self-sustaining town. What does the archaeology reveal? Read more…
- Biblical Riot at Ephesus: The Archaeological Context
- Magdala 2016: Excavating the Hometown of Mary Magdalene
- BAR Interview with Elie Wiesel and Frank Moore Cross
- “Down the Rabbit Hole”: Owner of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Papyrus Unmasked
- Egyptian Scarab Amulet Unearthed at Sepphoris
- Jezreel Expedition 2016: You Don’t Have to Be an Archaeologist to Dig the Bible
- Sacred Prostitution in the Story of Judah and Tamar?
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- Divers Discover Sunken Cargo at Herod’s Port City
- Joseph and Esarhaddon of Assyria