03/04 | In part two of a two-part series, Douglas Boin challenges the idea that Christians left so few archaeological traces behind because they couldn’t afford to make them. Read more…
11/16 | Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute? Was Mary Magdalene wife of Jesus? These are the questions that concern author Birger A. Pearson in his article “From Saint to Sinner” that follows Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
10/21 | Tourists buy a variety of souvenirs when visiting new places. Author Mark Wilson usually brings home only one thing—Starbucks mugs featuring archaeological sites. Read more…
- The Jewish-Christian Schism
- Witnessing the Divine
- Uncovering the Jewish Context of the New Testament
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Tradition or History? BAS Travelers Encounter Both on Rhodes
- Ancient Phoenix: The Harbor That Might Have Been
- What Did Jesus Really Look Like?
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- Piety Preserved
- “Is This Not the Carpenter?”