12/23 | Many manuscripts—literally, documents written by hand—from medieval Europe were supplemented with decorations that ranged from ornate initials and borders to illuminations that dominated the page. For a largely illiterate population, Read more…
- Barnabas: An Encouraging Early Church Leader
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Roman Concrete
- Anna in the Bible
- Victor Hurowitz (1948-2013)
- The Biblical Archaeology Society 2013 Publication Awards Call For Entries
- Paul and Jesus
- Witnessing the Divine
- Two Brand New BAS Lecture Series