08/07 | Most Jewish readers approach the New Testament, if they approach it at all, with at best a certain unfamiliarity. This is unfortunate, according to Jewish New Testament scholar Amy-Jill Levine, Read more…
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Tradition or History? BAS Travelers Encounter Both on Rhodes
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Ancient Phoenix: The Harbor That Might Have Been
- What Did Jesus Really Look Like?
- Understanding Revelations in the Bible
- Piety Preserved
- “Is This Not the Carpenter?”
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- Barnabas: An Encouraging Early Church Leader