02/29 | Foot-shaped sites have been found throughout the Jordan Valley, including an extraordinary cultic site on Mt. Ebal. Is this the Israelite altar described in Joshua 8? Were these foot-shaped enclosures Read more…
02/12 | Many people still assume that Jesus’ Last Supper was a Seder, a ritual meal held in celebration of the Jewish holiday of Passover. In this exclusive Bible History Daily guest Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
- To Jerusalem: Pilgrimage Road Identified?
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- King Hezekiah in the Bible: Royal Seal of Hezekiah Comes to Light
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- Herod’s Death, Jesus’ Birth and a Lunar Eclipse
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?