02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- BAR Interview with Elie Wiesel and Frank Moore Cross
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- A Biblical Altar on Mt. Ebal and Other Israelite Footprints in the Jordan Valley?
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal