09/23 | The Cave of Elijah the Prophet in Israel faces the threat that its inscriptions may be defaced or destroyed by modern visitors who crowd into it daily. Read more…
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Herod’s Death, Jesus’ Birth and a Lunar Eclipse
- Ancient Jewish Theology and Law
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- The Quest for the Historical Paul
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?