02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
Tag: passover seder
12/17 | The Gospels, the first four books of the New Testament, tell the story of the life of Jesus. Yet only one—the Gospel of John—claims to be an eyewitness account, the Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- BAR Interview with Elie Wiesel and Frank Moore Cross
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- The Bible Is for Living
- Jesus’ Last Night with His Disciples