Tag: passover seder
03/28 | Many people still assume that Jesus’ Last Supper was a Seder, a ritual meal held in celebration of the Jewish holiday of Passover. In this exclusive Bible History Daily guest Read more…
Posted in Jesus/Historical Jesus.
02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Making Sense of Kosher Laws
- BAR Interview with Elie Wiesel and Frank Moore Cross
- A Feast for the Senses … and the Soul
- Was Jesus a Jew?
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- The Bible Is for Living
- Jesus’ Last Night with His Disciples