02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
- Is the “Brother of Jesus” Inscription on the James Ossuary a Forgery?
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- First Person: A Scepter from the Temple?
- Ivory Pomegranate Revisited: A Relic from Solomon’s Temple?
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Amnon Rosenfeld (1944–2014)
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Copper and Fire
- Oded’s Other Ossuary