02/12 | Who was the first person to truly recognize Jesus as the Messiah and understand the implications? Biblical scholar Ben Witherington III takes a close look at the account given in Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
01/11 | I wanted to take the time to look back at some of the biggest Biblical archaeology news stories, events and discoveries of 2012. I’ve put together links to 20 stand-out Read more…
- The January/February 2013 Issue of BAR
- The November/December 2012 Biblical Archaeology Review
- BAR Now Available for iPad
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- First Turkish Dig Abroad Reveals Byzantine Baptistery in Kosovo
- Jewish Worship, Pagan Symbols
- Antakya Hotel to Preserve the Wonders of Ancient Antioch
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- Raphael Golb’s Sentencing
- Raphael Golb’s Conviction