12/01 | In part one of a two-part series, Douglas Boin presents new archaeological and historical research in the study of early Christianity. Read more…
Tag: New Testament
11/16 | Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute? Was Mary Magdalene wife of Jesus? These are the questions that concern author Birger A. Pearson in his article “From Saint to Sinner” that follows Read more…
Posted in People in the Bible.
- Who Was Jesus’ Biological Father?
- Defining Biblical Hermeneutics
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- Witnessing the Divine
- The Quest for the Historical Paul
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- Uncovering the Jewish Context of the New Testament
- Does the Gospel of Mark Reveal Jesus’ Anger or His Compassion?
- When Did Christianity Begin to Spread?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?