10/05 | Where did Jesus turn water into wine? According to archaeologist Tom McCollough in “Searching for Cana: Where Jesus Turned Water into Wine” in the November/December 2015 issue of BAR, one Read more…
Tag: New Testament
- In the Master’s Steps
- Tischendorf on Trial for Removing Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- What’s Missing from Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament?
- Baptismal Site “Bethany Beyond the Jordan” Added to UNESCO World Heritage List
- Speaking in Tongues in the Bible
- The Sayings of Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas
- The Gospel of Thomas’s 114 Sayings of Jesus
- Titus Flavius Josephus and the Prophet Jeremiah
- Magi Reunited