02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
Tag: New Testament
01/12 | Were Mary and Joseph married or engaged when they traveled to Bethlehem? Biblical scholar Mark Wilson examines what the gospels say in this Bible History Daily guest post. Read more…
Posted in Bible Interpretation.
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- 10 Great Biblical Artifacts at the Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem
- The Split of Early Christianity and Judaism
- Digs 2017: Digging Through Time
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- The Bethesda Pool, Site of One of Jesus’ Miracles
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- No, No, Bad Dog: Dogs in the Bible