11/22 | When did the ancient Egyptians stop writing in hieroglyphs, and what came next? From the fourth to ninth centuries C.E., Egypt was predominantly Christian. During this time, the language used Read more…
Tag: New Testament
- The Parables of Jesus
- Where Did Jesus Turn Water into Wine?
- Ancient Amulets with Incipits
- Iesus Deus
- In the Master’s Steps
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Tischendorf on Trial for Removing Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament
- The Cave of Elijah the Prophet under Threat?
- What’s Missing from Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament?
- Baptismal Site “Bethany Beyond the Jordan” Added to UNESCO World Heritage List