08/24 | Two small clay bullae (seal impressions) found in the course of Eilat Mazar’s City of David, Jerusalem, excavations are bringing Jeremiah, prophet of the last kings of Judah, back to Read more…
07/22 | Tel Burna excavation staff member Chris McKinny discusses the discovery of Iron Age fortifications at Tel Burna. Read more…
Posted in Digs 2015.
01/28 | The Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem houses one of the world’s most important collections of Biblical artifacts. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- The Temple Mount in the Herodian Period (37 BC–70 A.D.)
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- David and Uriah
- The Oldest Reference to Israel
- Why Do We Have a Bible?
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- King David’s Palace and the Millo
- The Ophel Treasure
- Persepolis: What it Once Was, and What it is Now
- Jerusalem’s Earliest Alphabetic Text