02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
01/09 | How was the Bible written during and after the Babylonian Exile? Did the Biblical authors continue to use the Hebrew language even though they were living in lands where Hebrew Read more…
Posted in Hebrew Bible.
01/04 | The Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem houses one of the world’s most important collections of Biblical artifacts. Read more…
Posted in Artifacts and the Bible.
- Digs 2017: Digging Through Time
- 50 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
- Nehemiah—The Man Behind the Wall
- The Evolution of Biblical Hebrew
- Historical Tour of the Temple Mount
- King David’s Palace and the Millo
- The Ophel Treasure
- Jeremiah, Prophet of the Bible, Brought Back to Life
- Tel Burna 2015: The Iron II Fortifications in Areas A1 and B2
- The Temple Mount in the Herodian Period (37 BC–70 A.D.)