01/31 | With 11 rock-hewn churches, Lalibela, Ethiopia, is understandably a place of pilgrimage for those in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. Explore Lalibela’s spectacular subterranean churches in this web-exclusive slideshow. Read more…
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- The Bethesda Pool, Site of One of Jesus’ Miracles
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible
- How December 25 Became Christmas
- Where Was Jesus Born?
- Who Was Jesus’ Biological Father?
- Mary, Simeon or Anna: Who First Recognized Jesus as Messiah?
- The Cities That Built the Bible
- Jerusalem at the Gates of Heaven
- What Does the Parable of the Talents Mean?