02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
Tag: mt zion
- Mark and John: A Wedding at Cana—Whose and Where?
- Excavating at Mt. Zion: Jerusalem Dig Uncovers Ancient Mansion
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- The Quest for the Historical Paul
- The Last Days of Jesus: A Final “Messianic” Meal
- Can A Pre-Christian Version of the Book of Revelation Be Recovered?
- The “Gabriel Stone” on Display
- The Making of a Messiah
- If I Ascend to Heaven … Paul’s Journey to Paradise
- That Other “King of the Jews”