04/02 | In 2015, UNESCO added the archaeological complex at Al-Maghtas, Jordan—called the Biblical “Bethany beyond the Jordan”—to its World Heritage List. Another tradition places the baptismal site on the west bank Read more…
- Who Was Moses? Was He More than an Exodus Hero?
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- Searching for Biblical Mt. Sinai
- Anna in the Bible
- Wilderness Wanderings: Where is Kadesh?
- Water from a Walking Rock
- Free Hebrew Bible Course with Shaye Cohen
- Excavating Ancient Pella, Jordan
- Akhenaten and Moses
- Jesus Was a Refugee