07/16 | Clay tokens discovered in a first millennium B.C. administrative building at Ziyaret Tepe in Turkey suggest that the token system was not rendered obsolete with the development of writing, as Read more…
Posted in The Ancient Near Eastern World.
- The Kani Shaie Archaeological Project
- Cylinder Seals: A Better Impression
- Exodus in the Bible and the Egyptian Plagues
- Mesopotamian “Receipts” Illuminated by 3D Technology
- The Genesis of Brewing
- Victor Hurowitz (1948-2013)
- Did Climate Change Bring Sumerian Civilization to an End?
- Jerusalem of Gold
- British Museum Excavations at Sidon Expose Millennia of History