03/01 | Jason M. Schlude explores how King Herod manipulated his position between two regional powers. Read more…
02/21 | Did archaeologists excavating a cave west of the Dead Sea settlement of Qumran find a new Dead Sea Scroll cave? Scholar Robert R. Cargill examines the evidence. Read more…
- Josephus on the Essenes
- Who Were the Essenes?
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Ancient Scribe Links Qumran Scrolls to Masada
- Where Were the Dead Sea Scrolls Found and Who Put Them There?
- Ancient Cupping in Israel
- What Color Was Tekhelet?
- Digs 2017: Digging Through Time
- How Ancient Jews Dated Years
- The Third Wall of Jerusalem: Where Romans and Jews Battled