04/04 | Paleographer Ada Yardeni identified the handwriting of a single scribe on more than 50 Dead Sea Scrolls from Qumran and Masada. What can this tell us about the scribal community Read more…
- Three Stones Make a Wall: An Interview with Author Eric H. Cline
- The “Strange” Ending of the Gospel of Mark and Why It Makes All the Difference
- Jewish Captives in the Imperial City
- 2,000-Year-Old Road Unearthed in Bet Shemesh
- Herod the Great: Friend of the Romans and Parthians?
- Did Archaeologists Really Discover a New Dead Sea Scroll Cave?
- Josephus on the Essenes
- Who Were the Essenes?
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Where Were the Dead Sea Scrolls Found and Who Put Them There?