08/15 | When did the ancient Egyptians stop writing in hieroglyphs, and what came next? From the fourth to ninth centuries C.E., Egypt was predominantly Christian. During this time, the language used Read more…
- Judith: A Remarkable Heroine
- The Fishy Secret to Ancient Magdala’s Economic Growth
- Christmas Stories in Christian Apocrypha
- Magdala 2016: Excavating the Hometown of Mary Magdalene
- “Down the Rabbit Hole”: Owner of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Papyrus Unmasked
- Timeline of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Saga
- Digs 2016
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?