03/16 | A third-century portrait of a woman drawing water from a well was uncovered in the Dura-Europos church in Syria. While this was originally interpreted as the Biblical scene of the Read more…
Posted in Biblical Archaeology Sites.
- Watch on CNN: Finding Jesus
- Free Hebrew Bible Course with Shaye Cohen
- Did Jesus’ Last Supper Take Place Above the Tomb of David?
- The Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
- Bible Scholar Brent Landau Asks “Who Were the Magi”?
- Myra, Turkey: St. Nicholas’s Christian Capital
- Josephus on the Essenes
- Lilith in the Bible and Mythology
- Justinian Plague Linked to the Black Death
- Jesus Was a Refugee