02/09 | Jesus’ Last Supper and the Tomb of David are traditionally associated with a building called the Cenacle in Jerusalem. Can archaeology shed light on these traditions? Read more…
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Were Mary and Joseph Married or Engaged at Jesus’ Birth?
- Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?
- Solomon, Socrates and Aristotle
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- The Split of Early Christianity and Judaism
- Digs 2017: Digging Through Time
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Did Jesus Exist? Searching for Evidence Beyond the Bible