08/09 | Historical sources say that the export of salted fish at Magdala was so successful that it soon became a self-sustaining town. What does the archaeology reveal? Read more…
07/08 | Dr. Marcela Zapata-Meza introduces readers to the excavations at Magdala, a first-century C.E. fishing village and the hometown of Mary Magdalene in the Bible. Read more…
Posted in Archaeology Today.
- “Down the Rabbit Hole”: Owner of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Papyrus Unmasked
- Timeline of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Saga
- Digs 2016
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Did I Find King David’s Palace?
- Lilith in the Bible and Mythology
- The Oracle of Delphi—Was She Really Stoned?
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- Ancient Bronze Marvels at Magdala