11/22 | When did the ancient Egyptians stop writing in hieroglyphs, and what came next? From the fourth to ninth centuries C.E., Egypt was predominantly Christian. During this time, the language used Read more…
- Tenth-Century B.C. Stone Seal Discovered by the Temple Mount Sifting Project
- Was Mary Magdalene Wife of Jesus? Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?
- Mosaics of Faith
- What’s Missing from Codex Sinaiticus, the Oldest New Testament?
- Thonis—A Major Egyptian Port Swallowed by the Sea
- Huqoq 2015: New Mosaics Unearthed at Huqoq Synagogue
- Secret Mikveh Discovered Under a Living Room Floor
- The Oracle of Delphi—Was She Really Stoned?
- The Gospel of Thomas’s 114 Sayings of Jesus
- Huqoq 2015: Inside an Archaeologist’s Toolkit