10/20 | Archaeological excavations are prohibited on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, though one project—the Temple Mount Sifting Project—has been analyzing soil that came from the Temple Mount since 2004. Learn the Read more…
Posted in Temple at Jerusalem.
- The Origins of “The Cherry Tree Carol”
- How Bad Was Jezebel?
- Gospel of John Commentary: Who Wrote the Gospel of John and How Historical Is It?
- Roman Emperor Nerva’s Reform of the Jewish Tax
- How Was Jesus’ Tomb Sealed?
- The Ancient Library of Alexandria
- Ancient Coins and Looting
- Ancient Synagogues in Israel and the Diaspora
- The Enduring Symbolism of Doves
- The Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela