08/09 | Historical sources say that the export of salted fish at Magdala was so successful that it soon became a self-sustaining town. What does the archaeology reveal? Read more…
Tag: mary magdalene
07/08 | Dr. Marcela Zapata-Meza introduces readers to the excavations at Magdala, a first-century C.E. fishing village and the hometown of Mary Magdalene in the Bible. Read more…
Posted in Archaeology Today.
06/30 | An investigative article by Ariel Sabar recently published in The Atlantic delves into the identity of the anonymous owner of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife papyrus, revealing more than anyone Read more…
Posted in Inscriptions.
- Timeline of the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Saga
- Digs 2016
- Where Is Golgotha, Where Jesus Was Crucified?
- Jesus Was a Refugee
- Lilith in the Bible and Mythology
- On What Day Did Jesus Rise?
- Ancient Bronze Marvels at Magdala
- Jesus’ Last Supper Still Wasn’t a Passover Seder Meal
- Scandalous Women in the Bible
- Rahab the Harlot?