10/21 | Tourists buy a variety of souvenirs when visiting new places. Author Mark Wilson usually brings home only one thing—Starbucks mugs featuring archaeological sites. Read more…
Tag: Mark Wilson
07/22 | Mark Wilson describes a recent visit to the island of Rhodes, where Paul stopped during his third journey while returning to Jerusalem. Read more…
Posted in New Testament.
- The Serendipities of Archaeological Travel with BAS
- Treasures in Clay Jars
- Derbe Excavations Explore Pauline Site
- Destroying a Temple
- Money Talks through Ancient Coins
- Two Brand New BAS Lecture Series
- Of Pirates and Virgins: Greek and Turkish Scholars Colloquiating
- Pella: A Window on Survival
- Antipatris: Another Pauline Site Off My Bucket List
- Who Governed the Roman Province of Lycia-Pamphylia?